Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another vacationing tag-along
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
James thread prompted me to write.
I'm going to be visiting San Fran for a week (Aug 4th -10th).

I'd love to meet any teener people or view any projects if people have the time.

brant
Brad Roberts
Looks like we will be busy entertaining "visitors"

Where exactly in SF will you be ?

B
brant
Pretty open plans at this point.
flying in/out of SFO

My sister/nieces live in military housing at presidio (sp) park, and I'm sure I'll spend a few days with family and some time beating around town. I'll borrow a car from her and have wheels + plenty of time for sight seeing....

(I'm sure I'll be jonesing with no car activities for a week)

brant
Part Pricer
Umm...Brad. I thought that you were going to be out East at The Glen during that time.
Brad Roberts
I think the race is on the 7th.

Presidio housing ?? damn.. she is living it up with that setup.

I'm 35 minutes north of The Gate right off of 101 (and its free leaving her house coming my direction)

B
Brad Roberts
7th+8th of August at the Glen.

B
brant
brother in law is an army officer..
Sounds like luck/fate that they got in there. I can't wait to see it.

Seriously, I'm going to be having a hard time without car activities or BS... I'll turn wrenches for an afternoon/evening if anyone wants... + I'm always up for general BS and a beer....

brant
Part Pricer
Let me know if you need help. We can be there both days.
Brad Roberts
How far away are you guy's << had to practice typng that instead of "Ya'll"

B
Part Pricer
Depends on how much of a hurry we are in. Mapquest says 4 hours, I do it all the time in just over three.

We were thinking about heading out for a couple of days and getting out of town before the NASCAR lunacy starts in earnest. Probably [late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning] to [late Friday night/early Saturday morning].
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.