Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another WTB 1970-71 Front clip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rick 918-S
I posted this in the part classified too but maybe it belongs here.

I have a rust free 70 I picked up two years ago for a donor car for my 6 project. I am having a real hard time as I get closer to starting the work on my 6 with the thought of cutting a car with clean longs and hell hole. I am sure someone out there has a car laying in a heap that has rusted longs and floor from a battery acid issue with a clean front clip.

Testing the waters to see what's out there.
T.Rick6
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 14 2021, 09:39 AM) *

I have a rust free 70 I picked up two years ago for a donor car for my 6 project. I am having a real hard time as I get closer to starting the work on my 6 with the thought of cutting a car with clean longs and hell hole. I am sure someone out there has a car laying in a heap that has rusted longs and floor from a battery acid issue with a clean front clip.

I responded to the other wtb, 600$, plus beer and gas 100$, plus wood for a crate approx.100$, plus shipping from north Ga. to you. ??$??
Todd beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(T.Rick6 @ Mar 14 2021, 10:35 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 14 2021, 09:39 AM) *

I responded to the other wtb, 600$, plus beer and gas 100$, plus wood for a crate approx.100$, plus shipping from north Ga. to you. ??$??
Todd beerchug.gif

Next time you go visit take clear photos of the front panel without bumper. Pay close attention to the bumper mounting area. They tend to rust there. Check the seal channel around the headlight buckets. They tend to get through rust there.

Take photos of the inner wheelhouses and frunk floor. I am looking for damage free rust free. Surface rust is fine. Post the vin so I can verify the year. I am looking for only 70-71 cars. I will want the front cut through the center of the car so I can Trim off what I need. I pm'd my email address for the photos.

Lets see what else turns up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.