Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats the value of new in the box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
I know someone that has new in the box never used 2.0L SSI exchangers and no its not me, yet biggrin.gif He wants to sell them, so since they are truley NEW what is the fair price for them. I followed an auction on ebay for a set of used ones and they went for $172 & some change.

Your thoughts? I plan to offer $200 and see what happens.
tat2dphreak
I wouldn't pay much more than used... unless you want it for concourse or something... used ones in good shape are just as good.

I bought a used set for $100, btw.
GaroldShaffer
Good point. Good used set is just as good as a unused new set.
SGB
I think he should be able to get $300. Maybe I'm gullable (maybe?), but I paid that for NIB 2 liter SSI he's about a year ago, and I've seen others at about that price.
URY914
I think new is something stupid like $450.00 each!.
I sold a pair of used ones for $125.00 recently.

Paul
zymurgist
In April, I saw a pair at Hershey and the seller was asking $125. These were used, not new in the box.

Sure wish I'd clued Babydoll's owner into Ebay, etc. before she shelled out for the new SSI's (but OTOH, they sure are prettier than the HE's on my tail dragger).
tat2dphreak
I need to qualify my $100... mine are 1.7 SSi, same diameter as SSI 2.0, but I didn't have to buy a new muffler... so I can save for a triad wink.gif
Kargeek
I'll give you 200.00!! DH.
scottb
i paid $225 for my 2.0L exchangers in 'like new' condition. the look and work great. i would not however have paid anymore.....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.