Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: MaxJax on sale Home Depot 5%
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nditiz1
Hey all, I know recently (2021) there was a thread talking about the MaxJax. I had been throwing the idea around of adding one in my new garage. Ceiling height is not an issue as much as width since I already have a 4 post lift from GSE. I started searching early this year and came to find out that with the newer release from Bendpak, the best price I had seen was $2440. I had it in my cart while trying coupon magic, but my coupon was a day over expired, oh well.
Yesterday I got an email from HD stating that an item in my cart was lower. I'm always putting things in my cart at HD, but I figured I'd check out which item it was. Bam! 5% off or $122 which pretty much equates to no tax. MD is a state that requires online merchants to charge that tax so most will check and tack that on at 6%. I started to hunt fleebay for additional savings. Top search results showed a coupon for %15 off. The feedback from others stated his coupon was legit so I gambled on the $30 knowing that if bogus I'd get my $30 back or use it for legit items like lumber. Got instant delivery of the coupon code. Bam! Bam! That worked too! Max of $200 off. So I paid $2245.08 after tax. I believe you can even get it shipped to door for free. I did not want to do this because...better to ask forgiveness than permission rolleyes.gif she rarely goes in there anyway biggrin.gif

So if you are on the fence a $322 (less $30 for coupon cost) savings may sway you.

Ebay coupon was from seller rockygamea - he has 5 left as of 7:14AM EST

Ebay Coupon for HD
mepstein
I have one sitting in my garage, waiting to install in my workshop. I did a lot of reading on them and while not considered a necessity, I'm going to use the epoxy anchor kit.

They are on sale at home depot right now for $2,318. Delaware has no sale tax so a lot of people drive down for this kind of stuff.

nditiz1
Just checked my order status this morning and saw 8% off now. So with the 15 off ebay coupon you can save $400 beerchug.gif
bohalrantipol
Curious if this is the previous model MaxJax (M6) or the new bendpak revised version (M6K) they are now selling. The model # on Homedepot isnt terribly helpful "M-6-AC-110"

mepstein
Looks like the new one - grey posts instead of black and urethane wheels but I'm no expert. Maybe call bendpak and ask them if HD is selling the latest model. They should know.

Good deal.
mepstein
50% price increase. blink.gif
914e
Ouch, I was planning on getting one after I pour a new slab in my garage.
nditiz1
Ouch is right! I haven't looked at other lifts, but that is more than my 4 post even with the rolling scissor jack.
iankarr
More supply and demand craziness.
mepstein
QUOTE(iankarr @ Oct 9 2021, 12:02 PM) *

More supply and demand craziness.

It caught me by surprise. Mine is still sitting in the corner of the garage but at least now I don’t feel like I purchased it too soon.
Lg914
For a bit more lift and a better price try the triumph c70000
https://www.eautotools.com/Triumph-C-7000-L...=shoppingengine
914e
QUOTE(Lg914 @ Oct 9 2021, 12:17 PM) *

I will have to look at that, my space it pretty limited. This one looks much larger
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Lg914 @ Oct 9 2021, 03:17 PM) *

That looks like a pretty good option for people with a 8 foot garage (like me). My scissor lift has worked well...but these look nice. It would be nice to have full access underneath. Have to check this out.
mb911
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Oct 9 2021, 01:47 PM) *

QUOTE(Lg914 @ Oct 9 2021, 03:17 PM) *

That looks like a pretty good option for people with a 8 foot garage (like me). My scissor lift has worked well...but these look nice. It would be nice to have full access underneath. Have to check this out.

That is tempting to sell my maxjax and buy that. I want a way to store the 928 and 914-6 in my garage
nditiz1
Could probably sell a new one for 3k or maybe even a used one since its an instant savings of $770 + tax
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.