Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haltech elite 550 ECU
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DavidSweden
I came across these videos on YouTube about converting from DJet to a Haltech elite 550 ECU.

It would be interesting to hear what members thing about the set up as it seems (to the uninitiated) as a simple and relatively cheap option?

ConeDodger
I like Haltech. They have a forum where the actual engineers sometimes answer your questions. At the higher end, the ECU is self learning which is a plus. I am using the Haltech Elite 2500 on my 240Z which is occupying all my time right now. Not the ECU part of it, but rather adapting the EFI components. The toughest one so far is that I want to use DBW and I either have to adapt to my intake manifold or build a spacer. Good luck!
Mark Henry
Haltech has been around since the late 80's, my first narrow band O2 meter was a haltech.

I watched bit of the trigger install, nice kit... but all I could think about was how much I love my two post lift. And aren't those jack stands the bad ones?

Anyways...the Haltech build should interesting, please start a build thread, as I don't think I've seen a Haltech build done on 914world yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.