Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2006
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Is someone going to start a countdown to get the slackers moving???

Less than 365 days is a pretty short period of time........
Aaron Cox
Paint and body...paint and body.....

doubtful.... LOL
drew365
Cars being painted, I'll be ready in a couple of weeks. Can we move the event date up a little? biggrin.gif
MattR
Fix oil leak laugh.gif
jimtab
Yeah! I'm good to go, next week?????? happy11.gif
spare time toys
Head going to the shop this week. Then I can start to put engine together slap the plate and trans on. Run some pipe for cooling stick in the radiator. Cut out the cage put on the windshield and roof..... Would any one care if we flew out..... decide what deck lid to run, sand and repaint the car
Elliot_Cannon
Is it true that we're having it at Howards house next year??
Elliot
MattR
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jul 19 2005, 07:23 PM)
Elliot

Yeah, but dont mention it to Howard. We'll just get 75 914s to show up to his house and party for 3 days straight. He'll take care of the rest biggrin.gif
drew365
Actually, I think Howard would like to see it happen at Club Headquaters! In the conference room. wink.gif
dlo914
TO THE BATCAVE!!! (insert batman smilie)
grantsfo
umbrella? ....check
boxstr
Where is it being held and what are the track fees??
CCLINCHEAPSIX
Howard
Lose my DSL for one day and this is what happens? OK, my place January 21, 22, and 23. Paypal $500 to info@thehowardagency.com
No Track Fees! (no track)
Andyrew
lol howard.

Thats hilarious.

No track fee's... oh thats hilarious.
jimtab
No really Howard....what are the track fees?
Howard
Jim, OK. Add another $500 for track fees. cool.gif
rhodyguy
86* and sunny today in pland. 90* and s on thurs. i'd worry more about the sun screen than an umbrella. we never figured your car could make the drive aaron. do you own a truck and a trailer? biggrin.gif track fees will be what ever the market will bare.

k
jimtab
QUOTE (Howard @ Jul 19 2005, 09:41 PM)
Jim, OK. Add another $500 for track fees. cool.gif

That's all? biggrin.gif
bondo
Hehe, so where's the upper left banner countdown like we had for the last one? smile.gif We should have one for each "classic" event that has a date scheduled. smile.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (MattR @ Jul 19 2005, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jul 19 2005, 07:23 PM)
         Elliot

Yeah, but dont mention it to Howard. We'll just get 75 914s to show up to his house and party for 3 days straight. He'll take care of the rest biggrin.gif

No need....Howie bought a traveling conference center.....this is an image of the test run after the Tequila Party.

user posted image
Howard
QUOTE (SLITS @ Jul 20 2005, 09:52 AM)
No need....Howie bought a traveling conference center.....this is an image of the test run after the Tequila Party.

user posted image

Yeah! Now I can wave at 911's beerchug.gif
Toast
QUOTE (Howard @ Jul 19 2005, 09:57 PM)
Lose my DSL for one day and this is what happens? OK, my place January 21, 22, and 23. Paypal $500 to info@thehowardagency.com
No Track Fees! (no track)

Can we move it up a day so that I can celebrate my b-day with a bunch of 914's and the sillies that drive them! beerchug.gif

All I need for WCC 06 is $$$, lots of $$$. wacko.gif
Howard
Toast, just come up a day early rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.