Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price for a full carpet set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dt4
Morning all
I have bought a carpet set and upholstery kit to complete the renovation of my 1.8 and as a result have my good condition driver quality black and grey carpet set for sale over here in the UK

Could you give me an idea of what a decent condition original carpet set would sell for over in the US please

thanks
David
roblav1
IMHO, the amount of effort to install a carpet set is not worth buying a used set.
dt4
Really?
I thought that there would be some demand for an original good condition carpet set

I am sure it will fetch a few quid over here but there is nothing on sale to be able to compare against such is the rarity
JeffBowlsby
Post photos if you want real answers.
carl k
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=333895&hl=

I sold a set of used "salt and pepper" style carpets used on the '75-'76 model years for about $50.
dt4
thanks Carl, thats very useful
mine are in better condition (no offense intended)
I'll try and get a picture up from my phone
thank you
JOEPROPER
I wonder how much it would cost to ship it here... Looks not too bad.
dt4
its in good condition, I would have happily kept it in the car but the seat covers in my car were in poor condition so I decided to replace a black interior for a brown one using a carpet and door card and seat kit from 914 rubber

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.