Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Fuel Injection assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shane
I think I’m missing a bracket to mount my auxiliary air valve, if so anyone have an extra for sale? Also can’t find a picture to figure the mounting location of the cold start valve thermo switch? I have a 1.8 74’ thanks in advance everyone bye1.gif Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ClayPerrine
I will look through my parts stash later today and see if I have a mount for the AAR.

The Thermo time switch mounts to the engine tin screw just to the rear of the distributor.

Clay
shane
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Mar 21 2021, 05:22 AM) *

I will look through my parts stash later today and see if I have a mount for the AAR.

The Thermo time switch mounts to the engine tin screw just to the rear of the distributor.

Clay

Great thanks, very much appreciated!!! aktion035.gif
Mark Henry
The hose diagrams help a lot to find where things go, there's also google search and Pelicanparts has diagrams and photos.

IPB Image
shane
Okay so next is the CHT sensor hole, I have the tins all on but have been looking through the #3 plug hole and the big access hole for it with flashlight and small mirror. Is there anyway You can miss it? The PO did have the sensor in the FI parts box with all the rest of the system. As he chose to take it all off and put a carb on. Thanks
shane
[quote name='shane' date='Mar 21 2021, 12:32 PM' post='2901415']
Okay so next is the CHT sensor hole, I have the tins all on but have been looking through the #3 plug hole and the big access hole for it with flashlight and small mirror. Is there anyway You can miss it? The PO did have the sensor in the FI parts box with all the rest of the system. As he chose to take it all off and put a carb on. Thanks
[/quote
Figured it out!!! beerchug.gif
shane
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Mar 21 2021, 08:19 AM) *

The hose diagrams help a lot to find where things go, there's also google search and Pelicanparts has diagrams and photos.

IPB Image

Thanks for all the helpful info, I’ve been searching the net all the time to make up for a lack of mechanical knowledge. Amazing tool considering how it was before without it. But every once in a while I just can’t Find a pic with the right angle to figure out how or where the damn little widget is supposed to go exactly hissyfit.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.