Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 rust bucket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
chrispy
I thought I had one more restoration in me, but no.
I acquired this 1974 rusty field find 10 years ago,,99 % complete but too much rust to be a restoration candidate. Hell hole, trunk, floors, rust everywhere. Price includes 1.8 working used engine that I bought from a member who was doing a Subaru conversion (never tested), frozen 1.8 in the car. Many parts from two previous restoration's (see photos).
$2,500 or best offer.
Located in Modesto, CA.I wont ship or sell parts.
Thanks for all the help this site has been, ChrisClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=785
921]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=785924]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=785
931]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=785937]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=785933]Click to view attachment
74ravenna
Interesting color.
Is that the original color?

I'm not a buyer, just wondering if it's Aubergine or Sepia Brown.

GLWTS
chrispy
QUOTE(74ravenna @ Mar 21 2021, 03:23 AM) *

Interesting color.
Is that the original color?

I'm not a buyer, just wondering if it's Aubergine or Sepia Brown.

GLWTS

It was a repaint over silver
chrispy
price dropped tp $1.500
chrispy
Price drop $500
914outlaw
QUOTE(chrispy @ Aug 5 2021, 12:24 AM) *

Price drop $500

@Chrispy
Hi, I'm interested in the DVDs and heat exchangers. PM sent.
roundtwo
I'd purchase the Exterior right and left side mirrors if in very good shape. Same with center interior review mirror. Todd
chrispy
QUOTE(roundtwo @ Aug 5 2021, 05:10 PM) *

I'd purchase the Exterior right and left side mirrors if in very good shape. Same with center interior review mirror. Todd

Not interested in parting out. I don't have the time. Car is at house I am selling.
Thanks anyway
jesiv
So do you know if the engine runs?
chrispy
I was told it was a working engine when I bought it from a member 10 years ago. He was doing a subu conversion. (redwood city if I remember right). Its been sitting under a tarp waiting for my next restoration since then.
chrispy
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.