Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Is there a factory PET/parts book for a 72 Superbeetle out there?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
krazykonrad
Does anyone know if there is a PET/parts book out there for a 72 superbeetle? I'm putting my grandfather's beetle back together with my son. The 914 PET is so useful that I'm hoping that there is a VW version out there.

Thanks,
Konrad

Click to view attachment
Mark Henry
Best place to be asking questions will be thesamba.com forums.

I worked on aircooled VW and I don't remember a PET, but I know the dealer had something like it on microfiche, I just used a Bentley or factory manual and for engines I had a VW booklet called "Without Guesswork".
914e
QUOTE(krazykonrad @ Mar 21 2021, 08:08 AM) *

Does anyone know if there is a PET/parts book out there for a 72 superbeetle? I'm putting my grandfather's beetle back together with my son. The 914 PET is so useful that I'm hoping that there is a VW version out there.

Thanks,
Konrad

Click to view attachment

They are in german but still helpful.
https://www.volkswagen-classic-parts.de/en/...airmanual_75_85
krazykonrad
Thanks y’all!
bdstone914
QUOTE(krazykonrad @ Mar 21 2021, 08:08 AM) *

Thanks,
Konrad

Click to view attachment

It is called ETKA for Volkswagen.
Did a searce and them appear availabke online. It is the type catalog

@krazykonrad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.