Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1.8 motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kahluver
I have a 1.8 motor for sale. I pulled this from a project car and was saving it for a rainy day. Well, apparently it never rains in Southern California so I never needed it. I'm moving my shop and I don't want to take this with me.

What I know: The motor is fairly complete from intake manifolds to exhaust manifolds. I checked the oil and it was clean and the motor turned over by hand with no issues. It could be good to go but I'd treat it as a solid core motor.

It's sitting on my shelf so sorry for the bad pictures.

$300 local pickup in Huntington Beach. I have a lift cart and can help you load it into your car / truck.

Update: I updated the post as this appears to be a 1.8 motor.
Unfortunately there are no serial numbers on the motor however it appears to have L-Jet fuel injectors. The serial numbers look like it was ground down or corroded beyond recognition near the rear of the motor. There's no serial numbers on the oil tower so it doesn't appear to be a 2.0 or bus motor.
kahluver
SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.