Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold 1975 914 shell - will trade for diet coke
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
kahluver
I bought this shell several years ago with high hopes and strong ambition to turn this into a working car. I'm now moving and can't take this with me so it's time to cut it loose.

Updated ad... i dug the car out of its storage spot and unfortunately its worse than i had remembered.

The good:
- the Price is right! Just bring me some diet coke and we’ll have a deal!
- Good parts shell with many very usable body parts including targa top l
- extra set of doors and dash inc
- good doors, glass, gas tank, and most metal
- has front suspension

The bad:
- no title, BOS only
- no brakes or wheels (sitting on a wooden dolly right now). Bring a trailer and a couple of friends to pickup.
- trunk lid has rust
- front pass fender has rust
- dents in rear left quarter
- no drivetrain
- no seats or dash pad

Sorry for the bad pics... these are all I have right now as the car is in storage.

Local pickup- Huntington Beach CAClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
wes
Pm sent
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 22 2021, 02:28 PM) *

Pm sent

@wes

Buddy Wes

Seller Gabe is a down to earth local teener. If you purchase and need a hand I'm available with my P Hauler.
I work for Pepsi beer3.gif

Let me know

O
wes
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Mar 22 2021, 02:36 PM) *

Pm sent

@wes

Buddy Wes

Seller Gabe is a down to earth local teener. If you purchase and need a hand I'm available with my P Hauler.

Let me know

O

Thanks Oscar I would really like to use your trailer but I’d never be happy with mine after. Waiting for a response and I’ll come down.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 22 2021, 02:51 PM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Mar 22 2021, 02:36 PM) *

Pm sent

@wes

Buddy Wes

Let me know

O

Thanks Oscar I would really like to use your trailer but I’d never be happy with mine after. Waiting for a response and I’ll come down.

Got it.....

LMK

O

kahluver
Thanks Oscar, I appreciate the thumbs up.

Hey Wes - I replied to your PM and I'm happy to coordinate whatever you need to pick up the car.
kahluver
Updated ad. Come and get it. Will trade for diet coke!

Unfortunately when i dug the car out of storage it was worse than i had remembered. This one probably cant be saved but there are some good parts left. I need the space so come and get it.
bretth
Unfortunately I only have Dr Pepper and too far away:)
kahluver
Dr. Pepper!!... that's the good stuff. I didn't want to come off as greedy in my asking price.

I just drove from Tx to Ca a couple of weeks back. It's only a 20 hour drive. smile.gif
Tdskip
QUOTE(kahluver @ Mar 28 2021, 11:28 AM) *

Dr. Pepper!!... that's the good stuff. I didn't want to come off as greedy in my asking price.

I just drove from Tx to Ca a couple of weeks back. It's only a 20 hour drive. smile.gif

I mentioned that you were in a ZR1 when you did that drive.
PlaysWithCars
QUOTE(kahluver @ Mar 27 2021, 11:01 AM) *

Unfortunately when i dug the car out of storage it was worse than i had remembered. This one probably cant be saved but there are some good parts left. I need the space so come and get it.

Can you clarify what was "worse" or add pictures of the concern areas? I have a buddy looking for a project car and he is interested primarily in the center section. The ends will be replaced with tubes. piratenanner.gif
bretth
QUOTE(kahluver @ Mar 28 2021, 11:28 AM) *

Absolutely Dr. Pepper is the best. Drive from NY to TX about the same, 24 hours. Hope the car goes to a good home.
kahluver
QUOTE(PlaysWithCars @ Mar 31 2021, 12:36 PM) *

Can you clarify what was "worse" or add pictures of the concern areas? I have a buddy looking for a project car and he is interested primarily in the center section. The ends will be replaced with tubes. piratenanner.gif

Here's a link to more photos. What's worse was the right front fender (rust) and rear corners of the car (dents).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VZKprgcHqUMCuvDz5
Ace Le Count
QUOTE(kahluver @ Apr 1 2021, 12:42 AM) *

Here's a link to more photos. What's worse was the right front fender (rust) and rear corners of the car (dents).

Would you be interested in shipping the car? To the Laughlin/Kingman area
kahluver
QUOTE(Ace Le Count @ Apr 8 2021, 08:02 PM) *

QUOTE(kahluver @ Apr 1 2021, 12:42 AM) *

Would you be interested in shipping the car? To the Laughlin/Kingman area

Sure if you can arrange for someone to pick it up. I just need it gone soon. Otherwise its heading to the scrapyard at the end of the month. Unfortunately I don't have room at my new shop and I don’t have time to part it out. I’ll even take generic diet cola at this point. beer3.gif
kahluver
Sold! I’m not thirsty anymore. Thanks all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.