Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 fuse panel picture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
Does anyone have a good picture of the fuse panel where the wires connect? I am trying diagnosis some issues with my -6 column conversion and want to also add relays for the headlights. Any good 0hotos would be appreciated
mb911
Anyone?
mepstein
I can get you pics by Wednesday. Maybe tomorrow.

I have a wire harness with panel that was removed from a car so it's pretty easy to get pics.
mb911
Thanks.. my issue is the headlights stay on all the time but I believe its the brights so my guess is the column switch is faulty
914Sixer
I may have a cut out fuse panel with wires attached. Not sure of the year though. Check later today.
JeffBowlsby
If a chassis harness is good and serviceable, please avoid from cutting any wires for any reason, the harnesses are expensive to replace.

See the attached fuse panel rough sketch with wire color designations, correct for the 1974-76 914.

Same W.T. = "same wire terminal"
mb911
Click to view attachment

This is what mine looks like right now
mb911
Discovered the Large yellow disconnected wire was why my lights were staying on. I believe this was the wire I connected last fall while removing the headlight relay for the -6 column conversion. Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Took some pictures of what I had, no sure of year
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.