Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did I Get BANNED over the Weekend ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Banned?
I left to go out of town for a memorial service for a friend who recently passed away, and when I got back yesterday, found that I couldn't sign in to my account that I've had here since 2006.

Was I banned for some reason that I'm not aware of? I haven't received any notice that I've posted something worthy of being banned confused24.gif

Would an admin be kind enough to let me know ???

Mark (euro911)
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Banned? @ Mar 22 2021, 07:19 PM) *

I left to go out of town for a memorial service for a friend who recently passed away, and when I got back yesterday, found that I couldn't sign in to my account that I've had here since 2006.

Was I banned for some reason that I'm not aware of? I haven't received any notice that I've posted something worthy of being banned confused24.gif

Would an admin be kind enough to let me know ???

Mark (euro911)

Not banned. Just checked.
You were on last night at 11 something PM.

Zach
Banned?
@VaccaRabite ,

I very seldom log out, so it might show me as being connected.

Today, the site doesn't let me log in with my original user name (euro911) and password.

Nothing's changed on my end ... is there something with the site causing the problem?
Rusty
@banned?

I will send you a PM with your new account password for euro911
SirAndy
Nope, not banned.

I tried logging in as you and it worked just fine. Must be on your end.
shades.gif
Banned?
It worked, @Rusty . Also replied to your PM type.gif

Thanks ...

EDIT: You can delete this account then shades.gif
Cairo94507
You just have to love that the Admins got this sorted so quickly. Thanks guys for keeping us all up and running and safe. beerchug.gif
tygaboy
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Mar 23 2021, 06:53 AM) *

You just have to love that the Admins got this sorted so quickly. Thanks guys for keeping us all up and running and safe. beerchug.gif

agree.gif
beerchug.gif
MM1
beerchug.gif smilie_pokal.gif ar15.gif
Shivers
Don't you mean cancelled? How you doing Mark, hope your winter has been great like ours.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.