Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMB story on JALOPNIK
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
maddog
hey incase you guys missed this, our own member Eric Shea of PMB Performance had a nice little write up in Jalopnik, give it a read:

https://jalopnik.com/i-had-my-brake-caliper...back-1846524684
Cairo94507
Great story and exactly what has always been my experience with Eric Shea and his crew. PMB rocks and Eric deserves all of the credit for identifying a serious Porsche need and addressing it. I wish him nothing but success in their new shop. beerchug.gif
mepstein
smilie_pokal.gif
Lucky9146
Great story thanks for highlighting!

Visited the old shop and his new one is looking great from pictures I saw on another thread. Got the full tour from Eric when there, walked my brother and I though everything.

Hope to get up that way again sometime. beerchug.gif
driving.gif white914.jpg
Eric_Shea
Thanks for the post Dave.

All from a pair of calipers in my garage and most importantly from a small ad in the classifieds right here.

A big “Thank you” with all of my heart to you guys (and gals) who made it all possible. Here’s a few teaser pics of the new space. I’ll post an official thread in the next month or two when we move in. We already have a Cars & Coffee slated for June 26th.

pray.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
wes
Congratulations Eric you deserve what you’ve worked so hard for.
mepstein
QUOTE(wes @ Mar 25 2021, 12:23 PM) *

Congratulations Eric you deserve what you’ve worked so hard for.

agree.gif A lot of hard work to get to the pretty corner office.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.