Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey look theres Charley
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
The paint guy that was at Boyds is on Rides working for Chip Foose smile.gif Its on TLC now
Hawktel
Yeah I noticed it about a year ago.

I think I'd rather work for Foose over Boyd, just having watched them both.
MoveQik
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Jul 19 2005, 04:26 PM)
The paint guy that was at Boyds is on Rides working for Chip Foose smile.gif Its on TLC now

It was actually a pretty big episode on American Hot Rod when all that happened. I guess Boyd and Chip Foose don't get along at all.

It's ashamed they took two great shops and turned them into reality TV.
Lou W
I watched Boyds show the last night, whats with the kid that runs the machine shop? acts like he's on drugs or something? huh.gif If I paid them to build a car for me, I sure wouldn't want him near my car, in fact, I'm not sure I'd want them touching my car. dry.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (Lou W @ Jul 19 2005, 06:18 PM)
I watched Boyds show the last night, whats with the kid that runs the machine shop? acts like he's on drugs or something? huh.gif If I paid them to build a car for me, I sure wouldn't want him near my car, in fact, I'm not sure I'd want them touching my car. dry.gif

Hah! I saw that one too. He would just stare into space when asked a question. What a joke.
Aaron Cox
his face was messed up in a car accident with boyd. rolled a roadster at el mirage dry lakes....

not a druggie......just a plastic surgery marvel dry.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (Lou W @ Jul 19 2005, 09:18 PM)
whats with the kid that runs the machine shop? acts like he's on drugs or something? huh.gif

He had a big crash on the dry lakes and had to be flown out. His head is held in place with plates and screws alot of nerv damage.
Lou W
spare time toys   Posted on Jul 19 2005, 07:45 PM
QUOTE (Lou W @ Jul 19 2005, 09:18 PM)
whats with the kid that runs the machine shop? acts like he's on drugs or something? huh.gif

He had a big crash on the dry lakes and had to be flown out. His head is held in place with plates and screws alot of nerv damage.
Aaron Cox  Posted on Jul 19 2005, 07:45 PM his face was messed up in a car accident with boyd. rolled a roadster at el mirage dry lakes....

not a druggie......just a plastic surgery marvel

Wow, thats a shame. Can he still work? or does he just hang out and take complaints from his co-workers? ohmy.gif
Brent
Charley left to work specifically on the car Chip was fabricating ground up for the Riddler, which it won. Chip has got a lot brighter future ahead of him than Boyd, plus he's my age, 38! The cars win justified Charley's decision, but he's still working those long hours which he dreaded at Coddington's.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.