Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted locks and parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TheCabinetmaker
I've done several lock sets this year, and I'm running out of good replacement parts. Looking to buy your stash of old, locks and parts. I need all cylinders with or without wafers, glove box lock assemblies, Front and rear trunk lock assy's and complete front trunk pull handles, and Ignition assy's. Basically, anything lock related except the old keys. Don't need old keys. Answer here, or pm me with what you have that you will part with.
tygaboy
I'm cleaning out the ol' parts stash and have some of the stuff you're looking for.
PM me your shipping address and I'll send it off, no cost to you.

Thanks!
Chris
bdstone914
Here is my stash of rear trunk locks and parts.
I want to keep a few. I will gather the orher lock sets and parts and send pictures. P M me an offer as to what these are worth to you.
TheCabinetmaker
That's awesome, Chris. Pm coming. It will help someone get a complete lock set.
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Mar 24 2021, 09:07 AM) *

Here is my stash of rear trunk locks and parts.
I want to keep a few. I will gather the orher lock sets and parts and send pictures. P M me an offer as to what these are worth to you.

Thanks, Bruce. I'll pm you my email.
PanelBilly
Do you have a trade in program? Having a set of matching locks is one of the final tasks on my list.
TheCabinetmaker
Absolutely!
914werke
Curt looks like you've now got some stock but if you need more, Ive got a stash similar to Bruce.
TheCabinetmaker
Thank you, Rich.
Tom_T
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Mar 24 2021, 06:34 AM) *

I've done several lock sets this year, and I'm running out of good replacement parts. Looking to buy your stash of old, locks and parts. I need all cylinders with or without wafers, glove box lock assemblies, Front and rear trunk lock assy's and complete front trunk pull handles, and Ignition assy's. Basically, anything lock related except the old keys. Don't need old keys. Answer here, or pm me with what you have that you will part with.

Hey Curt,

Put your entire title on the 1st main line so that it all comes in the email notifications. Right now only "Wanted" shows up in those emails.

That's a tip for all other sellers/WTBs too. I'm not taking time to tell everybody else, but Curt is a buddy. shades.gif

Hope all is well in Tulseytown Curt!

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
TheCabinetmaker
Thanks Tom T!
bdstone914
@TheCabinetmaker

date='Mar 24 2021, 11:35 AM' post='2902365']
Thank you, Rich.
[/quote]

More locks
bdstone914
[quote name='bdstone914' date='Mar 24 2021, 12:47 PM' post='2902378']
@TheCabinetmaker

date='Mar 24 2021, 11:35 AM' post='2902365']
Thank you, Rich.
[/quote]

More locks
[/quote]
bdstone914
Oops
bdstone914
Last confused24.gif
VegasRacer
The locksmith https://9haus.com/ who just cut my fancy key, told me that he finally found the source for the correct German wafers.

Is that something that is needed by this community? confused24.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Yes, John. I have not been able to source them. One of the reasons i need the used parts. One set of 6 locks takes 60 wafers. I can go thru 180 wafers in a week. I spend a lot of time cleaning and checking\measuring each used washer.
VegasRacer
Super nice guy and extremely knowledgable.
Frank Collins. (847) 714-3568
TheCabinetmaker
I talked to Frank. Super nice guy. He found some, but may not be a permanent supply. I will keep looking. Just obtained some used locks and hardware from a few members here, so l should have parts for a while.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.