Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Rotisserie - FOUND, Thanks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Puebloswatcop
Trying to find some one in the east Texas area or close to there who might have a rotisserie from a 914 project that they no longer want or need. I hate to build one from scratch if anyone has one they no longer want. sawzall-smiley.gif
9146C
I'm close to New Orleans off I-12 (Mandeville, LA).

I've (almost) finished my project. Was looking to sell my rotisserie and dolly locally for $450 for the pair. I won't ship...you can arrange for shipping (or pick-up).

This is less than I have into them.

I built my rotisserie for a 1972 (early) model.

Not sure where in E Texas you're located. Send me a PM if interested.

I'll apologize in advance for replying to this in the wrong forum.
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(9146C @ Mar 24 2021, 04:42 PM) *

I'm close to New Orleans off I-12 (Mandeville, LA).

I've (almost) finished my project. Was looking to sell my rotisserie and dolly locally for $450 for the pair. I won't ship...you can arrange for shipping (or pick-up).

This is less than I have into them.

I built my rotisserie for a 1972 (early) model.

Not sure where in E Texas you're located. Send me a PM if interested.

I'll apologize in advance for replying to this in the wrong forum.

My car is already on a dolly, But are you willing to sell just the Rotisserie? If so, cost? I see its about an 8 hour drive, so it might be a few weeks before I can do it since I just had back surgery.

I posted this in both Garage and the classified forum. Only because some guys that have done projects requiring the rotisserie don't always frequent the classifieds when they are finished with their project. Not sure if its really proper, but really wanted to hit a broad audience.
bretth
Was one on craigslist near Austin last year, another place to look at least.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.