Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1976 2l 914 with 40k miles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
gturner008
https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/1976-porsche-914-20/

Here’s the auction for my 914. Recently featured in Brett Johnston’s book on 914 authentication. Also shown in this forum.

Hopefully it’ll meet reserve and find a new home. Happy to answer any questions. Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
It may seem like a minor thing but respectfully, I think you should consider revising the listing about the 'dealer installed' Sebring decals. The statement is a stretch and while it could be true, there is no evidence of dealer installation. You even have a dealer optional equipment paper listing the radio, but it does not list the decals nor are they on on the COA, which would be really cool if they were on one of those papers.

An exceptional 914 example to be sure, GLWTS
gturner008
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Mar 27 2021, 09:34 AM) *

It may seem like a minor thing but respectfully, I think you should consider revising the listing about the 'dealer installed' Sebring decals. The statement is a stretch and while it could be true, there is no evidence of dealer installation. You even have a dealer optional equipment paper listing the radio, but it does not list the decals nor are they on on the COA, which would be really cool if they were on one of those papers.

An exceptional 914 example to be sure, GLWTS

I tend to agree with you. I think you were the one to tell me about these decals when I first bought the car. I personally didn’t like them and was going to remove them. However, when I emailed the owner about them, she told me the dealer put them on here car as a gift. I have photos of the car back in 1976 with the decals on the car, and the first owner driving it.

Think PC Market went a little overboard with the title of the auction to be honest. Not my idea. Let’s see where the market is right now for 914s
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.