Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Shock (Bilstein) Hardware Needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pilothyer
I am in need of #1 thru #5 to install a new set of Bilsteins on the rear of my 914. Any ideas on where to source these.

Click to view attachment
mepstein
914rubber has the rubber parts and you should be able to get the rest from an old pair of shocks. I think the stock Boge's use the same hardware.
pilothyer
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 26 2021, 05:44 PM) *

914rubber has the rubber parts and you should be able to get the rest from an old pair of shocks. I think the stock Boge's use the same hardware.

Now if I could just remember where I put all that smile.gif
JamesM
#3 & #4 914rubber should be able to hook you up
#1 should have came with your new bilstiens, its just a nyloc nut
#2 and #5 (91433351500 and 91433351600) Seem like something Bruce Stone might have a few of, otherwise Autoatlanta

QUOTE(pilothyer @ Mar 26 2021, 02:29 PM) *

I am in need of #1 thru #5 to install a new set of Bilsteins on the rear of my 914. Any ideas on where to source these.

Click to view attachment

pfreiburger
Which Bilsteins are you installing? I would appreciate your comments afterwards regarding how they changed the ride & handling. Thanks, Paul.
pilothyer
QUOTE(pfreiburger @ Mar 27 2021, 09:20 AM) *

Which Bilsteins are you installing? I would appreciate your comments afterwards regarding how they changed the ride & handling. Thanks, Paul.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
pilothyer
QUOTE(pfreiburger @ Mar 27 2021, 09:20 AM) *

I am also using the Ground Control Coil-Over Setup.

Click to view attachment
pfreiburger
Thanks, looking forward to your feedback.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.