Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 74 914 parts/project car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Tonyorlo
I got this car in a trade for a Jaguar I had. Got it for the drivetrain but the considered fixing it in the future so I kept it. Well I have too much on my plate and really don’t need another project. I have a Karmann Ghia Restomod project and a LS 944 that’s days away from hitting the road I don’t have the time or space currently to work on it. I would rather spend 7-10 grand in a few years on a road worthy car.

I considered parting it out, especially since the title I have does not match the car. I have considered using the transaxle in my Ghia because it would work well with the type 4 in it. If there would be enough interest I would part it, but if anyone would be serious about buying it whole I would prefer that.

It needs all the normal 914 sheet metal as well as all of the floors. I was told it ran, I never tried it. It has a 1.8 and was originally Ravenna green.

$900.

Located in Wheeling WV 26003
Tonyorlo
Few more pictures
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.