Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: GA 2.0 engine w/ 44 Weber Carbs, SS Trans
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
CptTripps
*** SOLD - Pending Payment ***

Pulled from a 1975 2.0 that I bought to Subie swap, so you get everything associated with the drivetrain. Shift linkages, shifter, throttle/clutch cables. The lot of it.

All new electrics. (Plugs, wires, points, rotor, cap, and coil.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn8Ii6Ho2QE

Got it running enough to know that it’s good, but didn’t take it much further. I bought a full rebuild kit for the carbs. That’s included.

The starter looks new-ish, and the engine looks clean. Tins were repainted at some point before I got it.

One of the headers is stainless. The other is not.

Muffler is included. Hanger is included too, but not pictured.

Basically a full drive-train. Anything else that you want associated with this engine is included as well. I’ve got the fans for the heater and hoses as well. If it's engine/trans related...it comes with this deal.

You’ll need to pic it up. I’m about 30min east of Cleveland, OH. I have no way to ship it.

Does $3,000 sound fair? I’ve been gone a while, so if I’m off base, make me an offer.
CptTripps
More pics...
Gint
Fixed your youtube tag. You just put the video id in the tag, not the entire link.
CptTripps
https://youtu.be/sn8Ii6Ho2QE

Video of it running in case the link above doesn’t work for you.
CptTripps
QUOTE(Gint @ Mar 27 2021, 06:37 PM) *

Fixed your youtube tag.

Thank you, sir. piratenanner.gif
Gint
QUOTE(CptTripps @ Mar 27 2021, 03:38 PM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Mar 27 2021, 06:37 PM) *

Fixed your youtube tag.

Thank you, sir. piratenanner.gif

Happy to do it. You just put the video id in the tag, not the entire link.
abes914
This is a sweeeet deal! Wished it was closer to me.

Glwts
Steve H
Not a biggie, but doesn't the GA case and late number indicate a 1974 engine?
CptTripps
QUOTE(abes914 @ Mar 27 2021, 11:21 PM) *

This is a sweeeet deal! Wished it was closer to me.
Thanks! Was hoping to make it a good deal for someone, but wasn’t too sure on pricing. Glad to know I'm not over-pricing it.

QUOTE(Steve H @ Mar 28 2021, 02:50 AM) *

Not a biggie, but doesn't the GA case and late number indicate a 1974 engine?
Car’s build date was 11/74 for the 1975 MY, so that may check out. The GA cases were from 73-74, and are the more desirable cases to have. IIRC, these were rated at 95HP, where the other 2.0s were 80. I can't attest to whether it's the original engine from the car, but updated the title accordingly just to be safe. Thanks for the catch.

I'll get the transmission serial number later today. Thought I grabbed a pic of that, but didn't.
cashiersjm
PM sent with all contact info.
Very interested in complete setup.
CptTripps
Sold, pending payment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.