Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73' - Not Going to Finish
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mr_Zambezi
I have an early 1973 Project for sale that i'm not going to finish due to divorce. My loss WILL be your gain. Never wrecked. From Hollywood, CA. All body work and paint has been completed. The car has sat for 3 years now in storage and just moved to my garage. I have every single nut/bolt/part that came off the car plus many extras. Extras include:

1. NOS parts collected from internet and Auto Atlanta.
2. NOS parts direct from Heir Freisinger (Freisinger Motors) Germany
3. Complete original brown interior and dash trim from another car.
4. Stainless steel heat exchanger
5. New stock muffler
6. Original motor and tranny
7. Stainless steel fuel lines (installed).
8. All hell hole parts used were NOS from Auto Atlanta or Ebay minus the inner fender, which came from Auto Atlanta.
9. Sikkens Paint dual stage paint job that is dead nutz on the original. I got the paint code direct from Audi/Porsche Germany.
10. Complete repair manual set
11. Too many other parts to list
12. Assembly line markings
SavingManuals
@Mr_Zambezi PM sent.
ray96disco
Was Zambezi the original color?

Please tell me about the dash.

Price?
BENBRO02
Per the classified rules, please include the price.
914werke
agree.gif I was scratching my head looking for a # so I could determine if this is worth a drive over the pass or not. shades.gif
Jay Wellwood
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Mar 27 2021, 07:56 PM) *

Per the classified rules, please include the price.

+914
Badinfluence1
idea.gif Im interested. I have family in Kennewick that Im planning on seeing soon. what is a price that your comfortable with? let me know- thanks chris
yellowporky
Pm sent. Very interested too
Thanks
dp935
Can’t the moderator delete the ads of people that don’t want to follow the rules of the forum?
Just saying.....
PanelBilly
$? Original engine?
Jonathan Livesay
Still no price?
dcheek
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Mar 30 2021, 11:40 AM) *

Still no price?

I guess it's free????

Dave
SavingManuals
I am looking forward to hearing a reply from Mr_Zambezi, in response to my initial PM on 3/27. I hope he is OK!
Tdskip
$5 says a flipper lurking here got it going the PM route.
Jay Wellwood
'Tis a shame that rules aren't adhered to.

Apparently rules are for losers.
SavingManuals
Sent another PM to the seller--I'm going to pass on this one. What a beauty though. I hope another member here gets a chance to continue what he started.
Mikey914
Interested, but how can you sell it if there's no price?
yellowporky
Or responses to inquiries
MM1
Hope the op’s ok-hope he didn’t get a visit from Mr. Shambezi. Or worse, the other guy with a very similar name.

Jk-wish I could pick this up too. Not my color but looks great.
2mAn
Im a moderator on another forum and I give some people some leeway, but this ad would've been gone by now...

yellowporky
He does mention the potential sale was due to divorce so I would assume that his priorities are elsewhere.
Hope all is well with this fellow teener.
Many people have posted adds only to have a change of heart and or circumstances after
moldygreg
Car is sold. I bought it. Not a flipper. Will remain in the PNW with the goal to be on the road this summer.
mepstein
QUOTE(moldygreg @ Apr 12 2021, 01:42 PM) *

Car is sold. I bought it. Not a flipper. Will remain in the PNW with the goal to be on the road this summer.

Congrats beerchug.gif
Kraftwerk
Looks like a good start to a great car. Lots of us still wonder what the price was...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.