Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Thanks to 914Werke
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michael7810
I recently listed a 914Werke tow bar for sale. Within a couple days I received a PM from 914Werke stating he received an order for the same item a couple days before I listed mine. As mine had never been opened, 914Werke notified his buyer that he could get a new bar for less $$. 914Werke (Rich) said his rationale was that he could help 2 members by directing the buyer to me. Hard to imagine a vendor cancelling a sale for the benefit of a couple members he's most likely never met in person. I'm a member of 944 and VW forums and I like them but the 914 community is by far the best. I'll keep hanging out here and attending rallies as long as I can even though I sold my 914 last year.
Cheers to you all
AZBanks
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Mar 29 2021, 11:39 AM) *

I recently listed a 914Werke tow bar for sale. Within a couple days I received a PM from 914Werke stating he received an order for the same item a couple days before I listed mine. As mine had never been opened, 914Werke notified his buyer that he could get a new bar for less $$. 914Werke (Rich) said his rationale was that he could help 2 members by directing the buyer to me. Hard to imagine a vendor cancelling a sale for the benefit of a couple members he's most likely never met in person. I'm a member of 944 and VW forums and I like them but the 914 community is by far the best. I'll keep hanging out here and attending rallies as long as I can even though I sold my 914 last year.
Cheers to you all

Bummer, I was thinking of picking up one of his tow bars. It would have been nice to buy one local. Missed it by that much.
Jett
Rich is always helping me out! Thanks!
jtprettyman
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Mar 29 2021, 12:39 PM) *

Cheers to you all

Hard to think any of our 914 vendors are getting rich off us CSOB's, but such a great family top be a part of!
Wew
Rich at 914werke is the man.
Seriously, he has spent so much time talking me through challenges and always makes himself available.
Now granted I make sure I purchase from him when at all possible.
I am probably more concerned about the amount of his time I take up than he is.
With that said, Rich loves what he does and shares that knowledge with others.

So many great people on this forum who have helped in countless ways.

Rich certainly is one of those people who make this forum so awesome.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Gary

P.s. his 914werke hats are pretty sweet too.

Root_Werks
Rich is a stand up guy. Lucky I live close enough I can stop by from time to time. He has tons of parts. Saved my bacon a few times!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Rich is a good dedicated 914 guy and very particular about the parts he sells and the service he gives. Very honorable
CHIZ 914
agree.gif
gonzo54
agree.gif Yes, I agree too, I'm the guy Rich contacted about the Werke Tow Bar for sale in the Classified Forum- Thanks Rich and 914 WERKE
Boothy
beerchug.gif

Just got an outer console from him. Very pleased!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.