Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1970 914 roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
targa72e
Sold Sold Sold- will be used for -6 conversion GT project

Nice 1970 914 roller from dry climate, L20E signal orange. Plenty of projects cars with lots of hidden rust out there, here is one that you can see what you are getting into. I purchased this car for a -6 conversion. As you can see I removed most of the paint from all the common rust areas so I could see what I was starting with. The longs, floors, sail panels, fenders, doors etc are all solid. The hell hole is solid with just surface rust. The front right has been repaired in the past and there is some rust in the seal channel. I ended up finding another roller that was someone’s abandoned restoration project that was further along and have decided to use that for my -6 project. I am losing my storage and regrettably need to sell this car. This 914 roller is pretty complete with interior, suspension, brakes glass etc. If you are interested PM me and I can provide my phone number to discuss. I also have a 73 engine from another -6 conversion that was running when removed 4 years ago and a core tail shift transmission that are available for an additional charge. I have a clear CO title in my name and I am asking $1800. Car is located in Littleton, CO. Link to Google drive with more pictures.

Also some answers from others. Yes, has keys and they work in all locks. brakes and parking brakes work. Dash looks to have been re-covered looks nice. solid floor pan. driver quality rear chrome rear bumper front included has some dents and rust (not from this car). I can help load.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vng...K3z97s8L1WTe1M4

I just had another car shipped to me. I talked with the shipper and they can do inoperable cars. Cost is a little less then a dollar a mile if you are in a major city. more if of the the beaten path.I can provide contact information.

Thanks,

john
mepstein
Good deal. You guys are lucky. A stripped car like that would be a rusty heap in 24 hours on the east coast.
CptTripps
agree.gif with Mark. You could do a timelapse over 48h and see rust if that was in Cleveland over the winter. Great deal for someone. GLWS.
targa72e
Yes, lucky its very dry in Colorado. I have a 911 door i stripped that has been bare for 5 years, no sign of rust.

john
targa72e
I have had requests for more pictures of different areas and those have been added to google drive folder. Also some answers from others. Yes, has keys and they work in all locks. brakes and parking brakes work. Dash looks to have been re-covered looks nice. no rust in floor pan. If you have questions or would like additional pics let me know.

John
EdwardBlume
What month / year is the build date? Thanks
targa72e
Build date 5/70

john
targa72e
new lower price
targa72e
heading to ebay
targa72e
on Ebay

http://ebay.us/gnKgif?cmpnId=5338273189

914world price now $1800.

john
TB73
QUOTE(targa72e @ Mar 30 2021, 04:51 AM) *

Nice 1970 914 roller from dry climate, L20E signal orange. Plenty of projects cars with lots of hidden rust out there, here is one that you can see what you are getting into. I purchased this car for a -6 conversion. As you can see I removed most of the paint from all the common rust areas so I could see what I was starting with. The longs, floors, sail panels, fenders, doors etc are all solid. The hell hole is solid with just surface rust. The front right has been repaired in the past and there is some rust in the seal channel. I ended up finding another roller that was someone’s abandoned restoration project that was further along and have decided to use that for my -6 project. I am losing my storage and regrettably need to sell this car. This 914 roller is pretty complete with interior, suspension, brakes glass etc. If you are interested PM me and I can provide my phone number to discuss. I also have a 73 engine from another -6 conversion that was running when removed 4 years ago and a core tail shift transmission that are available for an additional charge. I have a clear CO title in my name and I am asking $1800. Car is located in Littleton, CO. Link to Google drive with more pictures.

Also some answers from others. Yes, has keys and they work in all locks. brakes and parking brakes work. Dash looks to have been re-covered looks nice. solid floor pan. driver quality rear chrome rear bumper front included has some dents and rust (not from this car). I can help load.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vng...K3z97s8L1WTe1M4

I just had another car shipped to me. I talked with the shipper and they can do inoperable cars. Cost is a little less then a dollar a mile if you are in a major city. more if of the the beaten path.I can provide contact information.

Thanks,

john

Please contact me
Thank you
Todd

Todd 808-283-8722
todd@toddboydhomes.com

targa72e
sold sold sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.