Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Couple of creepy things
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
I found this on the engine case I'm rebuliding. I know these can be the devil but, does this need an excorcism already.
DNHunt
Actually, I was OK with that until I walked out of the garage and this was watching me. Maybe this thing is cursed. I need to go find some Holy Water.

Dave

ArtechnikA
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Jul 20 2005, 09:41 AM)
I found this on the engine case I'm rebuliding.

no problem; in a mid-engine car, that's read "999" ...
tat2dphreak
cool, I needed a new avatar!! happy11.gif
Jake Raby
At least lightning hasn't hit you yet- That sucks!
DNHunt
Ya, that's true but this shaping up as a hell of a day. I have to go up to a hospital in Seattle for a special test where they are going to draw some blood and tag the red blood cells with a radioactive marker then reinject them. After 3 hours they draw another sample and count the marked cells verses the unmarked cell. Then they can figure out how many red cells I have. Something is telling me this isn't a good day to glow.

It seems I have too many red blood cells. I think I should move to the Andies.

Dave
redshift
Dave, my thoughts are with you buddy, I hope the test come back that you just need a little rest, or a back rub..

wink.gif

Keep us updated. Good luck man.

M
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Jul 20 2005, 07:41 AM)
I found this on the engine case I'm rebuliding. I know these can be the devil but, does this need an excorcism already.

The DMV provided me with this.

Moms covers their children's eyes when I go by. happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.