Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: ORANGE 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Andrew914
Looking for minimal rust solid mechanicals (driver condition) ORANGE 914 (original color phoenix red, tangerine, signal orange, nepal orange, etc.) Prefer 2.0 liter engine /side shift transmission (does not need to be original 2.0 liter or matching numbers) but will consider all engines for solid minimal rust chassis. Looking for car located in Northeast or Mid-Atlantic (Driving distance from my location in New York) Budget of $15,000-$20,000.
please respond by PM
mepstein
welcome.png

I would go to the Carlisle show on May 1st. There are usually a couple 914’s for sale in the corral.
MCShack
Saw one or two orange 914's over on PCar Market for sale. Not my cars and don't know anything about them, just saw them listed today. Bring A Trailer usually has one come up ever couple of weeks or so. Do your own research before you buy. Good Luck!
Andrew914
Bump
Andrew914
No longer looking. Purchased a great signal orange 2.0 from a 914 world member
Thanks to all that replied
xracer2.0
QUOTE(mepstein @ Apr 1 2021, 01:14 PM) *

welcome.png

I would go to the Carlisle show on May 1st. There are usually a couple 914’s for sale in the corral.

Drove in from Michigan, Awesome Show/Swap. About 100 vendors and 400 cars!
Worth the trip and we'll be there next year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.