Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Hot Damn Hot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnmhudson111
The A/C in my office just blew up, looking at a high in the upper 90's and 90%+ humidity, it is going to be a miserable day..... mad.gif
gregrobbins
AC went down in my processor's office on Monday. It was 115 in Phoenix that day. Now that's HOT cool.gif
bd1308
it's too dang hot to enjoy a teener cruise......
Joe Ricard
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jul 20 2005, 07:02 AM)

NEVER!
I drove to work today. mueba.gif
bondo
Supposed to be XX here. hide.gif

(Actual temperature hidden to protect my ass.. But if you really want to know... weather.com)
redshift
Royce.... you :edit: [LMAO]

mad.gif
jr91472
QUOTE (Joe Ricard @ Jul 20 2005, 08:37 AM)
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jul 20 2005, 07:02 AM)

NEVER!
I drove to work today. mueba.gif

ditto!!!!
bd1308
i still drove the 914....dont have much of a choice. NOT driving the Jag. I'd rather walk.
Howard
QUOTE (bondo @ Jul 20 2005, 09:40 AM)
Supposed to be XX here. hide.gif

(Actual temperature hidden to protect my ass.. But if you really want to know... weather.com)

Sure, but you need to smog 76's biggrin.gif
dbledsoe
QUOTE (gregrobbins @ Jul 20 2005, 06:56 AM)
AC went down in my processor's office on Monday. It was 115 in Phoenix that day. Now that's HOT cool.gif

agree.gif but it's a dry heat. biggrin.gif
scottb
when i left for work this morning it was already 82 at 645am.

supposed to be 97 on my way home. top off, drive fast. still gets really friggin' sticky though.... driving.gif
johnmhudson111
I have had A/C guys in here all day standing around looking wacko.gif and teling me they need this part, off they scurry and pick it up, put it in and presto, still doesn't work. So then we repeat the same process..... headbang.gif
smooth_eddy
Well it was a nice 75 degrees in Seattle today. Expect the same at WCC 06 in Portland next year. Eddy
jimtab
QUOTE (smooth_eddy @ Jul 20 2005, 06:26 PM)
Well it was a nice 75 degrees in Seattle today. Expect the same at WCC 06 in Portland next year. Eddy

Yeah, here on the coast it was in the high 60s, a little fog moving in ....my advice when the temps go up....run like hell for the water. happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.