Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's new video (Easter) Sunday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Hi Guys...it's new video Sunday! This episode is about everything that goes into (73-76 "late") doors. Handles, window mechanisms, tracks, fuzzies and seals. Whew. I also found an amazing polish that restores our glass to like-new. Hope you enjoy...and happy Easter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMQt5OYOdqQ
SirAndy
beerchug.gif
Shivers
Happy Easter...Thanks for the video
ValcoOscar
Ian

Thank you for the great video topics.
I never tire of learning more about our 914's.
I see a SAG card in your future biggrin.gif

Oscar
FL000
Excellent video Ian and very professional as always. Lots of good tips in there to help ensure a successful installation.
Coondog
Always a learning experience..... smile.gif Thank you
pilothyer
Ian, As always your video is a most welcomed one..........Thanks......Jerry beerchug.gif
Morph914
Happy Easter! And thank you for another great video. This one is timed perfectly for me as I am close to tackling this task.
FlacaProductions
The hits just keep on comin....good video with the side benefit of the quick explanation of where each adjustment point is.

Question - what are you using for your door stay pins? Something just for temporary/assembly or what have you discovered?

Click to view attachment
76-914
Where were your 10 yr's ago? lol-2.gif
DC_neun_vierzehn
Love your videos. Super informative and motivational to tackle projects.
Montreal914
Happy Easter!

Thank you for the video. smilie_pokal.gif

I can't wait to actually watch these again when reassembling all of car details. This is going to make things so much easier! beerchug.gif
914-300Hemi
Great video Ian. Always learn something
Sprout
Another great video! I always thought getting the "vent" window seated properly was going to to be too difficult, but your instruction eases my anxiety! Great to see where the adjustments can be fiddled with to get everything lined up and working properly.

Thank you!! beerchug.gif
914werke
Thanks Ian.
One factoid re doors/triangle window seals, On some doors there is a mount for a small steel tab that protrudes up into a slot in the bottom of the seal.
Presumably to help hold it in place.
Im not sure if the new Rubber part has that slot, but I suppose you could cut one if necessary.
iankarr
QUOTE(914werke @ Apr 5 2021, 07:57 PM) *

Thanks Ian.
One factoid re doors/triangle window seals, On some doors there is a mount for a small steel tab that protrudes up into a slot in the bottom of the seal.
Presumably to help hold it in place.
Im not sure if the new Rubber part has that slot, but I suppose you could cut one if necessary.

Glad you guys enjoy the video.

Rich...you're right. I think it's an early / late thing. The 914 rubber seal can be cut to make the slot for it.
Curbandgutter
Thank you Ian for taking hours to video and produce. Your angles are professional the sound quality even the cool little background music. Not to mention the content which is spot on. Thanks again and Happy Easter.
Big Len
Added to the video library. Thanks so much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.