Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a reco for a good shop in DC/MD/NoVa area, pls
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DC_neun_vierzehn
Hello.

Does anybody have a recommendation on a quality shop to take a 914 to in the DC/MD/Northern VA area?

And what shops to avoid would be appreciated as well : )

Thanks in advance.

BENBRO02
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Apr 4 2021, 10:18 PM) *

Hello.

Does anybody have a recommendation on a quality shop to take a 914 to in the DC/MD/Northern VA area?

And what shops to avoid would be appreciated as well : )

Thanks in advance.

I use Bergman Autowerks in Manassas and have always had good service with no complaints.
JmuRiz
Ray at Auto SportSystems Group (ASG) in Merrifield is good. Not cheap, but they do racecars as well and don't 1/2 ass anything. He's old school awkward real car guy and will let you know if your car is a good base.

If nothing else, they will give a good baseline on your car.

flipb
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Apr 5 2021, 09:36 AM) *

Ray at Auto SportSystems Group (ASG) in Merrifield is good. Not cheap, but they do racecars as well and don't 1/2 ass anything. He's old school awkward real car guy and will let you know if your car is a good base.

If nothing else, they will give a good baseline on your car.

I've had two prior shops work on my 914 but I've lately stuck with Ray at ASG. He knows the model better than anyone else I've found around here. Helps that I live ~3 miles from the shop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.