Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: High Beam
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jim C
I recently noticed my high beam indicator comes on when I turn on the parking lights and goes out when I turn on the headlights. Triggering the high beam stalk while the indicator is lit does nothing. The high beams work when the headlights are on, but the indicator does not. confused24.gif
ejm
The green light in the speedo is the parking light indicator. The blue high beam indicator is in the tach. Sometimes the wires get reversed but still seems like one of yours is out.
Jim C
QUOTE(ejm @ Apr 5 2021, 03:02 PM) *

The green light in the speedo is the parking light indicator. The blue high beam indicator is in the tach. Sometimes the wires get reversed but still seems like one of yours is out.

Thanks.
GregAmy
agree.gif

Yup, sounds like the green parking light indicator at the bottom of the speedo got moved to the high beam spot. White/green wire. Remove the socket from the high beam slot and move it to the bottrom of the speedo.

Then go looking for a white/blue wire hanging out back there. That's your high beam indicator wire.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.