Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1971 Canary Yellow complete car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
HarrisburgPA914
Hi, I'm relatively new to 914's, and about a year ago I purchased a non running, rough shape 914 from a gentleman who bought it in 1988 from the original owner. Original owner purchased it in hawaii, and moved the car to california, then to the east coast where it now lives (Harrisburg PA). I have the title in hand. And it is a fully complete car. It's been the same way since it was parked in the 90's. It does not run, but again, the car is complete, with rust, but I believe the car could be a great restoration car, or be somebody's parts car since it is complete. Looking to get $3,000.00 for the car or best offer, as i'm not totally sure of the value, and can provide better pictures to anyone who wants to see it. The attached picture was taken when I first took ownership and before I took a power-washer to the car. The car is stored at a garage of mine on the other side of town, and I will try to get to it this week to take some better pictures for those seriously interested

Thank you!

Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Photos sell cars. Take the time to roll it outside and shoot a ton of pictures of the entire car. Inside, outside, underneath, engine compartment, trunks, hell hole, front trunk where the gas tank and master cylinder reservoir reside, suspension, etc. GLWTS. beerchug.gif
Jay Wellwood
Interested in knowing more.

I'll be in the area the end of this month for the Porsche Swap meet. If this lasts that long, I'd like to take a look.
HarrisburgPA914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 12 2021, 09:20 AM) *

Photos sell cars. Take the time to roll it outside and shoot a ton of pictures of the entire car. Inside, outside, underneath, engine compartment, trunks, hell hole, front trunk where the gas tank and master cylinder reservoir reside, suspension, etc. GLWTS. beerchug.gif

Thanks! currently have some dark photos, the car is blocked in by some belongings of a friends so I can't get it outside right now. but i'll post some of the pictures i tried here soon! lol
HarrisburgPA914
Here are some pictures
HarrisburgPA914
Here are some more pictures, door gaps, rocker covers moved (drivers side is the side with the more rust, passenger side in good shape), drivers floor, etc.

The car is located about 20 minutes from Carlisle PA, where the upcoming Porsche swap meet is coming up on May 1st.

Jwjwjw

Is this still for sale or did you sell?
HarrisburgPA914
Hello, The car has sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.