Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Had Texas Visitors Today!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Hey Larry!

I had Larry's Parents stop over today as they were passing through. Here's a photo of Me, Dick and Bert with the Alien.

I fired the car up for them. I would have taken them for a ride but I have a few mechanical issues... sad.gif

We had a nice short visit. They still had about 300 miles to travel today. Larry, I'll send you good photo's of the oil strainer basket modification when the motor comes out. My engine compartment is packed so tight We couldn't really get a good photo.

BTW: When your shopping for christmas gifts, put your parents down for a digital camera. There old 35mm has tape on it. laugh.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Jul 20 2005, 04:31 PM)
BTW: When your shopping for christmas gifts, put your parents down for a digital camera. There old 35mm has tape on it. laugh.gif

Yea but its new tape.

Mom called to say they had just left your place. She said your car sounded real good. Also that they had gotten some of what I wanted to know. I still have not found that cam tower tool mad.gif . Its just one of those alen head wrenches stuck in a socket. Ill keep looking though cuase hopefully Ill need it in about a month. I look forward to seeing the photos they took lol2.gif
rick 918-S
I think I have a allen socket here. Don't sweat it. They took a picture of the super secret project car were working on finishing. I'll post pictures soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.