Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6 fuse panel connections
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jgilliam914
I am wiring up my car and before I get too far I was hoping I could get a photo of the leads in and out of the fuse panel. From what I see either the harness is really dirty or there are multiple color changes of wires compared to the 4 cylinder model
Jgilliam914
Still looking for help
mate914
Wiring did change from year to year. Are you asking for a picture of main fuse panel or engine fuse panel?
Wiring diagram might be your best bet.
Let me know, and I will take a picture of my 74 2.0 for you.
Matt
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Jgilliam914 @ Apr 21 2021, 07:53 AM) *

Still looking for help

What year? If it is a 70, I can drop the fuse block on ours and take a picture for you.

Clay
Mark Henry
From the OP's signature I'd say '71 or '72
I have a '72 but no clue if it's correct as the PO put in a Jwest block and did some custom wiring.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Jgilliam914 @ Apr 13 2021, 03:22 PM) *

I am wiring up my car and before I get too far I was hoping I could get a photo of the leads in and out of the fuse panel. From what I see either the harness is really dirty or there are multiple color changes of wires compared to the 4 cylinder model

@jgilliam914

Are you describing the relay board in the engine compartment or the fuse panel below the steering wheel?
Jgilliam914
Panel in the interior ... the 914-6 is different than the 4 cylinder..
Finding a exact color keyed wiring diagram has been a challenge for me
Jgilliam914
I think I got everything I was looking for from gms.. thanks a million Glenn
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.