Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Stainless steel bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
adolimpio
Looking for a set of stainless steel bumpers.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(adolimpio @ Apr 14 2021, 06:03 AM) *

The factory bumpers were painted black or chromed through 74. In 75 they were big black rubber baby buggy bumpers. Stainless Steel would be aftermarket, and I have never heard of anyone that made them.

But if you find them, let us know.

Clay
914Sixer
Here is the manufacturer in Vietnam. No price on the website. You will have to contact them for pricing. Click to open screen shots. They also sell them on Ebay for $1339 shipped.
mepstein
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Apr 15 2021, 08:43 AM) *

QUOTE(adolimpio @ Apr 14 2021, 06:03 AM) *

The factory bumpers were painted black or chromed through 74. In 75 they were big black rubber baby buggy bumpers. Stainless Steel would be aftermarket, and I have never heard of anyone that made them.

But if you find them, let us know.

Clay

Group Harrington in Vietnam has been making them for 914’s for ~ 10 years.
AA distributes them in the states.
You used to be able to buy direct but you would have to check bract them to see if that is still possible.
I have a front bumper made by them. It is very nice.
adolimpio
When I did a search on eBay for 914 bumpers the only stainless bumpers shown were about $1,600. I searched again yesterday and they are now $1,869.

A friend sent a link to the ones shown in a reply above for $1,339, but for some reason these never show up in a search.

Someone recommended checking Harrington Group and theirs are 1,465BP, or a little over $2,000.

All three come from Vietnam, but different sellers.

I placed an order for the $1,339 and I'll let you know how I make out. The link for these is below, but as soon as I bought them, the listing shows that it has ended. It's like they only had Qty 1.

$1,339 bumpers on eBay

mepstein
That’s a great price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.