Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help requested for locating a UEGO
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rbzymek
I need to have a UEGO bung welded on my Dansk banana muffler. Can someone advise a good location clear of any baffling or packing materials? Thanks in advance. Ray
infraredcalvin
Pics would help, but that's a 2 in one out muffler? You should have 2 one at each inlet to the muffler (or better yet) on the ends of the heat exchangers nearest the muffler. If it's dual pipes going into each inlet then I personally don't think there is a good answer besides putting one on each - that's an overkill. I'd be concerned that you'll get too much fresh air contamination putting near the muffler outlet, and not enough mixture data putting it near the inlets.
rbzymek
It’s a four in one out set up with 2.0 HE’s. It is L-Jet so all cylinders get very close to the same amount of fuel. That makes mixing a smaller issue. I just don’t want to interfere with internal structures. Thanks for your input.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.