Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vacuum hose junction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Morph914
I’m trying to get all my fuel and vacuum hoses connected, and I know the general area this is supposed to be mounted but if someone had a pic that would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance,
John

Here is the little bugger

Click to view attachment

And here is a diagram of the general vicinity

Click to view attachment

Olympic 914
sorry, picture of wrong part.. deleted.

How about THIS one

Click to view attachment
Mark Henry
Red circle, it sits downwards.
Mark Henry
Plus it has a 90* rubber elbow and steel nipple to get the 1/2 side vent hose and the hose that comes off the top nipple has another 90* rubber elbow and steel nipple where it meets the air cleaner housing.
BeatNavy
Mark beat me to it, but here's another shot (since I walked ALL the way out to the garage for you smile.gif )

Sort of in the center of pic. I believe it's the "anti flashback valve."

Click to view attachment
Morph914
It seems all I have to do is post something and then I find it shortly after. Found this pic which shows where it’s mounted.

Click to view attachment

Morph914
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Apr 16 2021, 09:53 AM) *

Mark beat me to it, but here's another shot (since I walked ALL the way out to the garage for you smile.gif )

Sort of in the center of pic. I believe it's the "anti flashback valve."

Click to view attachment

Thank you for walking all the way out to the garage to help a brother out piratenanner.gif
Morph914
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Apr 16 2021, 09:49 AM) *

Red circle, it sits downwards.

Thank you, nice looking engine! I noticed your aux air valve is 180 off from where mine is positioned, did I get this wrong?
I did not have the luxury of taking this engine apart so no pics to refer to.

Cheers,
John
Mark Henry
Wasn't my pic in this thread but I'm doing a couple of full 2.0 Djet restorations right now, a couple of 1974 2.0 and a couple of 1975 2.0's.
There's slight differences between the two engines.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.