Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Junkyard alert in PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jaredmcginness
Hey guys,

A friend of mine reached out and said he saw one of those cars I like at the pull a part.

Harry's U Pull in Hazleton.

I do not know anything about the car so I cant answer questions.
It is definitely a piece of crap but MAYBE there is something here that can help someone local.

(Heat exchangers, doors, fogs, etc) That bumper rubber looks better than mine though!

IPB Image

IPB Image

Good luck, someone grab the vin.
930cabman
Tons of good parts, someone grab them
StarBear
QUOTE(jaredmcginness @ Apr 16 2021, 01:56 PM) *

Hey guys,

A friend of mine reached out and said he saw one of those cars I like at the pull a part.

Harry's U Pull in Hazleton.

I do not know anything about the car so I cant answer questions.
It is definitely a piece of crap but MAYBE there is something here that can help someone local.

(Heat exchangers, doors, fogs, etc) That bumper rubber looks better than mine though!

Yes; grab the VIN!
mepstein
Looks like they took the low hanging early fruit like the steering wheel, early side and interior mirror and rear valance.
I would part it if it was free to me but there’s not much left unless you need a specific part.
davep
QUOTE(jaredmcginness @ Apr 16 2021, 01:56 PM) *

Grab the VIN and try and get the paint code plate data (Karmann # & paint code)
Dion
According to the website this is the listed vin 4732903656
Added to database.
mate914
East coast car... barf.gif
Hazelton is like going to Cape Town, South Africa. I have been to this u-pull it.
Matt
StarBear
QUOTE(Dion @ Apr 16 2021, 11:05 PM) *

According to the website this is the listed vin 4732903656
Added to database.

Thanks!
Jonathan Livesay
That setup makes the worst Harbor Freight jack stands look like safety overkill.
fixer34
QUOTE(Jonathan Livesay @ Apr 17 2021, 09:49 AM) *

That setup makes the worst Harbor Freight jack stands look like safety overkill.

Actually a lot of yards are doing this. If you look closely, the vertical rim is welded to the one laying flat. So basically a fixed jackstand with a wide base. This one has about 5 of them, I don't think it's going anywhere...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.