Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Cover for engine compartment relay board
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
john77
My car's never had one but I'm assuming it could given the threaded support sticking out the middle of it.

[url]IPB Image[/url]

The sheer amount of crud that's landed on it since I started flaring my car makes me think it might be a wise addition.
ndfrigi
914rubber

https://914rubber.com/search/?q=relay+board+cover
john77
Thanks!

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Apr 16 2021, 02:58 PM) *

bdstone914
QUOTE(john77 @ Apr 16 2021, 02:37 PM) *

My car's never had one but I'm assuming it could given the threaded support sticking out the middle of it.

[url]IPB Image[/url]

The sheer amount of crud that's landed on it since I started flaring my car makes me think it might be a wise addition.

What year is the car? They are different starting when they added retractable seat belts. I have lots of early ones for $15 plus shiping. The 914 Rubber one is earky only too.
bdstone914
Edit:
914 Rubber has both early and late.

I can see from the picture you have retractable seat belts. You need a late cover.
The 914 Rubber cover will not fit
@john77
john77
Thanks for the heads up, @bdstone914 .

Do you have any lying around?

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 16 2021, 03:57 PM) *

I can see from the picture you have retractable seat belts. You need a late cover.
@john77

bdstone914
QUOTE(john77 @ Apr 19 2021, 01:16 PM) *

Thanks for the heads up, @bdstone914 .

Do you have any lying around?

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 16 2021, 03:57 PM) *

@john77

I dont have any late style. I am going to try and modify the early ones by heating and flattening the hump.
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(john77 @ Apr 16 2021, 01:37 PM) *

[url]IPB Image[/url]

Click to view attachment

pm sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.