Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Garage Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdwardBlume
914 Garage Sale - just need to move bigger items I can take with me.

1) FG front valance - narrow body - never mounted - $60
2) Steel rear valance - narrow body - looks like it was prepped and straightened- ready for paint - $60
3) Pair of trailing arms - looks like they were restored - $50
4) Targa top - this was a spare I restored - pretty good condition. Includes all the parts to make it complete - $50
5) windshield trim - 3 main pieces - pretty good condition - $50

Take it all for $200 (1-5)

6) Side shift parts - shifter, shift bars, engine mount - $75
7) Two original seat cushions - basket weave - $20

Can’t ship - too big. Located in Pleasanton.

More parts to come.
Jett
These parts are an amazing price!!
bdstone914
I will take (6) the side shift parts. Dont need the engine bar. Will still pay $75.

@EdwardBlume
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 19 2021, 07:27 PM) *

I will take (6) the side shift parts. Dont need the engine bar. Will still pay $75.

@EdwardBlume

Bruce, I was thinking of making a Bruce box for you. Call me.
RFoulds
I am missing a seat cushion. I will take them both.
Robarabian
I want the top.. if anyone goes that way and comes back to so cal... I'd pitch in for some gas.... Despite saying this, if there is a local, then I will bow out.
realjobdon
Rob, I'll take a 1-5 unless any of them are going into the Bruce Box. I don't need the targa top but I'll hang on to it till Robarabian can either arrange someone to pick it up or i head down that way.
bob164
I will take the rear valence, check your PM.
EdwardBlume
Thanks for the interest guys - Don has 1-5 .

The ad says not shipping.

Bruce can call me if he wants on the shift parts. I have other bits he can improve.

The seat cushions are original and need recovering. Let me know if still interested

EdwardBlume

Bruce can call me if he wants on the shift parts. I have other bits he can improve.

The seat cushions are original and need recovering. Let me know if still interested

Robarabian

Thank you!! I get up there every now and then as well...Be funny if it was mountable.. drive up in the teener put the top on and drive back!!

QUOTE(realjobdon @ Apr 19 2021, 09:14 PM) *

Rob, I'll take a 1-5 unless any of them are going into the Bruce Box. I don't need the targa top but I'll hang on to it till Robarabian can either arrange someone to pick it up or i head down that way.

MM1
I'll take the fg front valence, please.
MM1
QUOTE(MM1 @ Apr 20 2021, 03:36 PM) *

I'll take the fg front valence, please.

Don - I'll pitch in with Rob if you're willing to part with the fg front valence.
RFoulds
QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Apr 20 2021, 06:20 AM) *

sorry about that then. No shipping puts me out of it.
realjobdon
I definitely need the rear valance. I'll PM you this weekend once I know about the front.
MM1
QUOTE(realjobdon @ Apr 20 2021, 11:26 PM) *

I definitely need the rear valance. I'll PM you this weekend once I know about the front.

beerchug.gif
Shivers
For heaven sakes, I take a couple days off the hunt, and miss it. Looking for side shift parts if you run into any more. Thanks.
caraddict
QUOTE(EdwardBlume @ Apr 19 2021, 05:58 PM) *

914 Garage Sale - just need to move bigger items I can take with me.

1) FG front valance - narrow body - never mounted - $60
2) Steel rear valance - narrow body - looks like it was prepped and straightened- ready for paint - $60
3) Pair of trailing arms - looks like they were restored - $50
4) Targa top - this was a spare I restored - pretty good condition. Includes all the parts to make it complete - $50
5) windshield trim - 3 main pieces - pretty good condition - $50

Take it all for $200 (1-5)

6) Side shift parts - shifter, shift bars, engine mount - $75
7) Two original seat cushions - basket weave - $20

Can’t ship - too big. Located in Pleasanton.

More parts to come.
I live in Modesto and am interested in top if it's not sold available sat to pick it up Bob H 209 324 8626
caraddict
interested in the top live in Modesto and could pick it up Saturday if still available BobH 209 324 8626
roundtwo
Live locally And would like the side shifter parts if It doesn’t work out with Bruce due to distance.
EdwardBlume
Everything is gone and soon I will be too! Cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.