Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm out for awhile
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Well, I am outta here for awhile. Financial struggles have got the best of me, work has been slow, too many things at one time. The car is just sitting in the driveway where it will stay till I can clear the slate. I am sure you guys wont even miss me. If things turn around soon, I will be back, but for now, this is a time leach I cant afford. If I owe you parts, they are on their way. If you need something, I may have it, I will still check my emails and reply, I could use the money.

Be good while I am gone and play nice.
Series9
You'll be missed Scott.

Hurry back.
redshift
Wassup Mr. Scott?

Hope things turn around quick, buddy. Hurry back.

M
nebreitling
we'll definitely miss you, scott. take time and energy to get your shit in line and then hurry back -- you're a vital part of the community here.
rick 918-S
Shit happens ohmy.gif and people make shit happen. dry.gif Go make some shit happen smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif monkeydance.gif welder.gif type.gif for a while and we'll see ya then! aktion035.gif driving.gif
Aaron Cox
i hear you man, call me if you need anything. ill continue with my unscheduled visits wink.gif

yur brotha from anotha mutha
A-Ron
xitspd
Take care Scott! I will stop by next time I am in OC. You will be missed, hurry back when time permits.

Dan
ematulac
I was wondering where you've been.

Take care of yourself and hurry back. wavey.gif
VegasRacer
Scott who? cool_shades.gif
Aaron Cox
Britt Dodd made him do it ohmy.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif w00t.gif chairfall.gif
JoeSharp
Scott: I need some parts from you. Tranny and side shifter parts. If you have the whole thing through the shift lever l'll give you $300 for it.
:PREMAGEIN: Joe
JB 914
I have located the "Rusty Hole Rehab" that Scott has checked into for car forum junkies........give me a few days and i'll put together a team to break him out ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
Mrs. K
Your 914 club family is here for ya!

Lisa sad.gif
type47fan
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ Jul 20 2005, 10:55 PM)
Your 914 club family is here for ya!

Lisa  :(

agree.gif

You know where we live. . .don't lose touch.
Allan
Wow dude, that disheartening. I'll probably stop by sometime next week and wake you up again in the garage just to say hey..... wavey.gif
DNHunt
Scott

I'm sorry to hear about your problems. Work hard and get it staightened out then, hurry back. Praying for the best for you and yours.

Dave
tat2dphreak
hurry back scott, hope things work out soon. wavey.gif flag.gif
/L.
Time takes care of everything. If you need anything or want to talk or need help, just phone. Please take care of yourself and hurry back soon, it just won't be the same without you.

Linda
boxstr
Scott if you need anything, well almost anything. Just holler.
Craig C. Laughlin
bondo
Take a deep breath.. relax.. take a vacation! You deserve it!
Root_Werks
wavey.gif I e-mail some updates of your old car. biggrin.gif
CptTripps
Let me know if I can help...

...we'll be here when you get back.

sportlicherFahrer
Well, damn. If I need parts, I know where to look first Scott. Best wishes on fixing things up!
DrifterJay
Hey, I never have money, and I am still around...funny how that works... .. biggrin.gif Hopefully shit turns in your favor soon. You take it easy man, will see you in a few months, "literally", lol.

Jared smoke.gif
Carlitos Way
Hey Scott,

Good luck getting your situation straightened out. In the meantime, if you happen to have a right side door latch/flap, I would be happy to take it off your hands.

Regards,

Carlos
Twystd1
You can't leave...!!!!!!!!

Aaron needs a father figure in his life..!!!!!!!!!!!

Twystd1
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ Jul 20 2005, 09:16 PM)
Scott: I need some parts from you. Tranny and side shifter parts. If you have the whole thing through the shift lever l'll give you $300 for it.

Joe, I have the shifter and the engine bay rod and coupler....

Saw Scott today....he'll be back.
CptTripps
hijacked.gif

Mike...that pic is just downright disturbing...

MoveQik
That sucks....good luck turning things around.

On a separate note, can we please have the charcoal woman removed from the site?? barf.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE (swood @ Jul 21 2005, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (Manfred Z @ Jul 21 2005, 06:48 PM)

didja come down for the trailer?

Yups....fer sale if anyone needs a double axle 914 trailer....
MoveQik
QUOTE (Manfred Z @ Jul 21 2005, 07:52 PM)
QUOTE (swood @ Jul 21 2005, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (Manfred Z @ Jul 21 2005, 06:48 PM)

didja come down for the trailer?

Yups....fer sale if anyone needs a double axle 914 trailer....

How much for the trailer? Any pics?
MattR
QUOTE (Twystd1 @ Jul 21 2005, 03:16 PM)
You can't leave...!!!!!!!!

Aaron needs a father figure in his life..!!!!!!!!!!!

Twystd1

He's got TV, he'll be fine.

Holla if you need something scott. You have my number.
Brando
Hey man, i hope you get everything worked out soon. You are THE 914 clubber. If ya need anything, you got my number. I'll bring lisa too, because i know you like to stare rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.