Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Lenner for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Denis82cz
I want to sell my Porsche Lenner.

The car is registered in Germany, but I currently have it in the Czech Republic.

I do not set a price if you want to offer. I speak Czech and German. For other languages ​​only email or this thread.

IPB Image

All photo and doku:

Photo and Docu

Price: 28850 euro
mepstein
welcome.png
If you want to sell your car, there is a classifieds forum and it requires a price.
Denis82cz
It's the one who offers what
Mark Henry
@SirAndy your translation services are required smile.gif
Mikey914
Very interesting looking car. Problem is to post in the classifieds here the rule is you have to put in a price. Probably best if you stathe in USD if you want to sell here or Euros.

By following the rules if shows you are a good seller that pays attention to details. To not do so says something all together different.

Welcome, but you may find this best sold in the classifieds
Denis82cz
Ok, so I'll add the price of 50% expert opinion smile.gif
BillJ
Looks like modified 914 fuchs with wide barrels. Not sure i have ever seen that in 32 years of being around the 914.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 22 2021, 08:46 AM) *

Looks like modified 914 fuchs with wide barrels. Not sure i have ever seen that in 32 years of being around the 914.

I think they're four bolt EMPI Sprint Stars, originally steel wheels so it wouldn't be too hard to grind out the centers and add wider barrels.

https://www.google.com/search?q=EMPI+Sprint...me&ie=UTF-8
BillJ
Oh i see that now. Okay that makes more sense.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 22 2021, 10:13 AM) *

Oh i see that now. Okay that makes more sense.

I knew because I used to have them, 2005 photo:

IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Apr 21 2021, 08:18 PM) *

#2 of two cars build by Renner himself in 88/89. A 3rd car was built from the same kit by a customer.

Looking through the documents posted, it comes with all the TÜV documentation plus a letter from Lenner himself verifying the authenticity of this car.

It also looks like it was last registered for road use in 2007. So its been off the road for a while.

For those who don't know Lenner, he was quite famous in Germany in the 80s for making body kits for various cars. He's even mentioned and one of his cars is pictured in TGVWPB.
https://www.google.com/search?q=lenner+pors...557&bih=883
driving.gif
MM1
Vielen Dank @SirAndy .
Jett
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Apr 22 2021, 09:14 AM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Apr 21 2021, 08:18 PM) *

#2 of two cars build by Renner himself in 88/89. A 3rd car was built from the same kit by a customer.

Looking through the documents posted, it comes with all the TÜV documentation plus a letter from Lenner himself verifying the authenticity of this car.

It also looks like it was last registered for road use in 2007. So its been off the road for a while.

For those who don't know Lenner, he was quite famous in Germany in the 80s for making body kits for various cars. He's even mentioned and one of his cars is pictured in TGVWPB.
https://www.google.com/search?q=lenner+pors...557&bih=883
driving.gif

Thanks for sharing!

For some reason I like the car smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.