Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS-My V8 914 on BaT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
DickSteinkamp
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1976-porsche-914-38/

Wish me luck. This is a fun little car, but not exactly today's BaT audience. BaT has become more of a high end used car marketplace. Actual vintage collector cars are not as common as in the past. Modified vintage collector cars are even rarer. They are doing what works...and it's hard to fault that.

We'll see. The buy in is cheap and it's good entertainment if nothing else.

I want to thank everyone here for the help I received building this car. I could not have done it without 914World. The project is the hobby for me and in order to continue my version of the hobby I have to free up space in the shop and bank account. I hope my next project has a forum half as good as 914World.
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(DickSteinkamp @ Apr 23 2021, 06:50 AM) *

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1976-porsche-914-38/

Wish me luck. This is a fun little car, but not exactly today's BaT audience. BaT has become more of a high end used car marketplace. Actual vintage collector cars are not as common as in the past. Modified vintage collector cars are even rarer. They are doing what works...and it's hard to fault that.

We'll see. The buy in is cheap and it's good entertainment if nothing else.

I want to thank everyone here for the help I received building this car. I could not have done it without 914World. The project is the hobby for me and in order to continue my version of the hobby I have to free up space in the shop and bank account. I hope my next project has a forum half as good as 914World.

Beautiful job.
flmont
That is such a Great 914 ,GLWS..!
914werke
aktion035.gif
tsvo
What a great car, I hope the sale goes well.
Costa05
Wow. Nice looking car.
billh1963
Bidding is currently at $25K. Considering most of the bidding takes place in the last few minutes I'd say it's doing quite well.
mepstein
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Apr 24 2021, 07:53 AM) *

Bidding is currently at $25K. Considering most of the bidding takes place in the last few minutes I'd say it's doing quite well.

beerchug.gif
burton73
Dick,

Your car is really nice. Best of luck on the sale. Someone is going to get a very nice clean 914-8

I have been looking at your car here for several years. Great work.

Bob B
first.gif
siverson
Wow - $60,500!
Mueller
Great looking car, I like the 914-8 badge on the back, wonder where that came from, hahaha
mb911
QUOTE(siverson @ May 4 2021, 12:39 PM) *

Wow - $60,500!

Wow.. that is amazing.
DickSteinkamp
QUOTE(Mueller @ May 5 2021, 04:06 PM) *

Great looking car, I like the 914-8 badge on the back, wonder where that came from, hahaha

@Mueller

I like it too. smile.gif I should have credited you in the listing. It was commented on several times. Thanks for doing it for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.