Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Wiper arm covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pnewman
So I don't have oem wiper arms and covers with the exposed nuts. (See picture) I do like this style and it seems to help minimize the exposure to elements.

SO I ordered what I thought I needed and they were too small. So I found some that were larger and I order them. They were too Large. Do you remember the story of Goldilocks and the three bears.

(Yes I am thinking of just ordering a new pair of wiper arms with covers and keeping better notes for future replacement.)

Before contacting the big businesses and sending them pictures I thought that I would reach my 914 brotherhood to see your thoughts and what you have.

Picture info:

Left: Too Small
Middle : Mine
Right: Too Large

Hopefully someone has some NOS lying around that fits the bill.
As always, Thanks for your help.
Peace and happiness.
Bucci
My wiper arm covers are made out of metal and I believe they are riveted to the wiper arm assembly itself. For some reason these are unicorn parts but I’m sure some of the other members know more about this than I.

mepstein
It's not a 914 part.
IronHillRestorations
914's did not have those from the factory
Bucci
My mistake, this is a picture of the wiper assembly on a 1976. I may have been thinking my old Ford Cortina but it does have rivets but not for covering the tapered shaft arm with aluminum nut.

Click to view attachment

pnewman
They are not the original wiper arms. not oem.

pnewman
QUOTE(Bucci @ Apr 23 2021, 01:30 PM) *

My mistake, this is a picture of the wiper assembly on a 1976. I may have been thinking my old Ford Cortina but it does have rivets but not for covering the tapered shaft arm with aluminum nut.

Click to view attachment

LOVE THE VERTICAL STRIPED SHIRT.
Fits perfectly with the green 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.