Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I thought these were orange/yellow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Ebay auction
IPB Image

What gives, am I crazy?
Bleyseng
Early style 70-73. Wow, nice shape. I guess I should clean up the one I have and Ebay it.
Geoff
SirAndy
yepp, green and yellow, depending on the year ...
personally, i like the green ones better.

anybody who wants to trade his green one for a good, clean yellow one ???

Andy
seanery
I like the green better, too.

The yellow one glows in the windshield and bugs me.
The green may be a little less bright?
Bleyseng
The green fog light switch looks just like the damn green rear window defogger switch. I had both green ones in for awhile but was aways pulling the wrong one.

Geoff
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Jul 21 2003, 09:24 PM)
The green fog light switch looks just like the damn green rear window defogger switch. I had both green ones in for awhile but was aways pulling the wrong one.

we don't need no stinking defrogger (someone should make a video game out of that!) here ... laugh.gif
Bleyseng
Isn't he a Rap star? De fogger ( I got the magic six, I'll beat you quick)

Geoff
Lawrence
Anyone know if just the discs are available?

-Rusty smoke.gif
Bruce Allert
My green one is extremely bright blink.gif to the point of I gotta turn it off at night. When driving down a straight hwy the steering wheel post blocks it. It's that going around a dark corner that blinds me to the point of distraction & I don't need distracting whilst going around corners where you can run into something big headbang.gif
bruce
Kerrys914
The yellow one I have doesn't seem to have a bulb in it. Do all dash switches have lights that light up when the driving lights are on?

Cheers
Kerry
Bleyseng
Just the fog lite, and hazard switches lite up when you pull them on.
914werke
I seem to recal that the "inserts" are still available from Tweeks. PP or ?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Jul 22 2003, 05:17 AM)
Anyone know if just the discs are available?

yes, i've seen them in a few catalogs. performance products & tweeks for sure ...

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.