Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 914 restoration Dolly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mlindner
This is adjustable and breaks down into three pieces. Madison WI area. $250.00Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
PaulFV8
Would you ship it at my expense?
mlindner
Its very heavy. I think with the cost to put on large skid and strap and ship you could easily have one welded up for less.
PaulFV8
Thanks. Any chance you could share the plans/dimensions for it? I don’t have a car yet to measure and wanted to have a body cart ready in advance. Thanks

I do have a friend at Elkhart this weekend, I’m checking to see if he could come get it

Stay Safe
mlindner
Paul, Elkhart Lake (Raod America) only two hours away. I'm in Merrimac WI, about 30 miles north of Madison. Mark
mlindner
Paul, Elkhart Lake (Raod America) only two hours away. I'm in Merrimac WI, about 30 miles north of Madison. Mark
mlindner
Bump
PaulFV8
I would like to have it. I’m talking with a crew guy who will be at Elkhart this weekend. Fingers crossed
Montreal914
...looks like you have a taker, but if you still have a sketch with dimensions to share... smile.gif beerchug.gif
mlindner
Montreal914, I'll pull it out this weekend and take some measurements. Mark
David.laRuse
QUOTE(mlindner @ Apr 29 2021, 02:07 AM) *

I am late to this listing but do you still have the 914 Dolly? If it is sold could you send a list of the dimensions? Thanks, David
David.laRuse
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Apr 29 2021, 08:14 AM) *

QUOTE(mlindner @ Apr 29 2021, 02:07 AM) *

I am late to this listing but do you still have the 914 Dolly? If it is sold could you send a list of the dimensions? Thanks, David

By the way, if it is still available I will take it (Cash) and pick it up tommorow, David
mlindner
David not sold yet, so it yours if you want it. Mark
David.laRuse
QUOTE(mlindner @ Apr 29 2021, 01:23 PM) *

David not sold yet, so it yours if you want it. Mark

Mark, Great where can I pick it up, Address so I can use my GPS? David
mlindner
David, PM sent.
Montreal914
QUOTE(mlindner @ Apr 29 2021, 03:07 AM) *

Thank you, I appreciate! beerchug.gif
euro911
I'd love to have a dolly like this. May have to construct one if I can't source one locally - I would imagine that shipping across the country would be astronomical dry.gif
mlindner
Dolly has sold, but here are the dimensions to have one built. Best, MarkClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=791
634]Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mlindner
Sorry, could not delete extra images. Mark
mlindner
Sorry, could not delete extra images. Mark
PaulFV8
Thanks for all the details Stay safe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.