Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Green top 2.0 injectors value
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
i bought these as brand new in box @ 5-6 years ago, used them for about 2 months while my OEM were sent out for flow test and cleaning. they ended up being perfect so i reinstalled them and put these aside for a rainy day or if one failed. I got them from Otto’s. i am guessing @ $100per? search only found a set of OEM selling for $650.
steuspeed
I went looking for an OEM replacement last year and the cheapest I found was $224 on ebay. These are not exact match to the OEM as the OEM are darker green and do not have the crimped on elbow hose. OEM has a rubber elbow hose and 2 clamps.
JeffBowlsby
I’m thinking $40 ea./max. They are used, sitting around, no doubt have fuel residue that may be clogging if not corroding them internally and will at least need professional cleaning/pressure testing. We have seen similar sets with very recent documented professional cleaning languish here priced at ~$150. For 4. Probably due to the uncertainty.
steuspeed
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Apr 24 2021, 03:57 PM) *

I’m thinking $40 ea./max. They are used, sitting around, no doubt have fuel residue that may be clogging if not corroding them internally and will at least need professional cleaning/pressure testing. We have seen similar sets with very recent documented professional cleaning languish here priced at ~$150. For 4. Probably due to the uncertainty.

Guess I should have called you Jeff. Nothing but crickets on 914World when I was looking for just one. Shocked you have sets of 4 tested for $150.

rjames
I agree with Jeff. In fact I bought a documented flow tested 2.0 injector from someone here for $50 last year. They seem to pop up somewhat regularly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.