Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Price Check: NOS 73-74 2.0L Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
What would be your price point for a set of NOS 2.0L heat exchangers? I have a set that will be here next week. Probably close to holy grail by now. Both have shelf ware and will need to be painted. SSI's going from $1.5K to $1.9K. Thinking $2k would be a real world price. Thoughts please.
Superhawk996
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Apr 24 2021, 08:58 PM) *

What would be your price point for a set of NOS 2.0L heat exchangers? I have a set that will be here next week. Probably close to holy grail by now. Both have shelf ware and will need to be painted. SSI's going from $1.5K to $1.9K. Thinking $2k would be a real world price. Thoughts please.

You're probably not that far off for the guy with a concours level car that is tired of being nicked for non original SSI.

You might want to let buyer paint. If you paint and it's no longer OEM / NOS I'm betting they still get nicked on non-originality.

I don't get the whole concours thing but for those guys it could be a big deal confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.