Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early Seats, Bosch Dizzy, Starter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jaredmcginness
Dizzys Sold.

Hi guys,

I have a few things I would like to clear out. Need the space.
I will bring any of these to Carlisle, if paid ahead. Paypal, or venmo. I am happy to provide sale references here if needed.

A really beautiful tan (camel?) seat. Weave, no base. Really nice shape. One tear at the seam in the rear and a knick. See photos.
Pictured in sun and shade so you can verify the color.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

$150.00 $100.00

Early Back pad and seat. This is entirely in usable shape for a driver. Complete with the passenger butt.

A tear on that lower bolster, and a few loose bits here and there that need tucked in and adhered.
The base material doesn't match the passenger back pad. (smooth VS weave.)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

$100.00 $75.00

High Torque starter. I mounted to break my motor in, I believe this needs shimmed to fully engage the gear. Mounted 1 time. I have the hardware.

IPB Image

IPB Image

$40.00 $30.00

Two Dizzys
with vacuum advance. off a '71
Bosch 0231174001

Cleaner one, came off a running motor, has a nice cap and rotor, but does have a butt crimp on the lead. Needs an o-ring.

IPB Image

[s]$55.00 $40.00

Dirty one, partially disassambled. (I think it's missing the 2 (m3?) screws and that's it. What you see is what you get,[/s]

IPB Image

[s]$35.00 $30.00

Or both for $60.00[/s]

IPB Image

Late pad in poor shape, only photo I could find.

IPB Image

$10.00 good for core.

Horrible seat, but OK butt pad if you are desperate. Has a core in there though, free, but you gotta take the whole thing.

IPB Image

FREE i feel bad tossing, if someone could use it for a garage roller or something.

I will bring anything to Carlisle, or add for shipping on any of the non interior stuff.

Pick up in Baltimore, MD.

Thanks!
Tom_T
QUOTE(jaredmcginness @ Apr 26 2021, 04:24 PM) *

A really beautiful tan (camel?) seat. Weave, no base. Really nice shape. One tear at the seam in the rear and a knick. See photos.
Pictured in sun and shade so you can verify the color.

IPB Image

Jared,

70-74 was Basketweave like this (75-76 was Brickweave - "weave" is unclear).

That looks like either a 70-73 or a 74 OE "Beige" interior color (official Porsche name in their order sheets, etc.).

If it has sewn seams at the seat & back bolsters - then it's a 70-73.

If they're heat seamed, then a 74.

Just look between one of the seams to ID.

GLWTS & Enjoy Carlisle! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
jaredmcginness
Great info Tom! Maybe I was unclear about "weave" because I did not know which weave this was!

Much appreciated.
jaredmcginness
Last call to load up for this weekend. Prices dropped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.