seanery
fuchs on ebay

Is this one of our members?
Dave Cawdrey
Jim Chambers (jim9146)

smilie_rolli_1.gif
Brad Roberts
Come on Sean...

How many 914 people can be in the Lake Oswego area ??

B
seanery
I knew of 2.

Jim and Craig, but didn't know if Craig had a 2nd account or if there was someone there we didn't know of.
Porsche Rescue
Strange screen name isn't it. When I was registering on Ebay some time ago the computer was rejecting every name I tried. I tried "cars"...no go, my wife suggested "logan" (mother's maiden name!). I entered logan without deleting cars.......you know the rest. Don't want to change and lose my feedback.
Anyone want some wheels? Thought the ATS would get some action but not yet. Guess I should have added a "buy it now" for $950 like some guy did a while back.
Dave Cawdrey
Anyone want some wheels?

I'll take those ATS's, if you can accept a payment plan laugh.gif Seriously...

I want a bunch of different wheels. They would work on my bug, too!
Dave Cawdrey
BTW, you can change your ID, and not lose your feedback. It just puts an icon by your name for 30 days...
Porsche Rescue
Is the ikon the way to the old feedback or does the feedback follow along even with the new name?
seanery
feedback follows...nothing will change...except your name.
Porsche Rescue
OK, I did it. Tried jim9146 but someone has that name (wonder who). I am now 9146jim. Carslogan is no more. Maybe the change will generate some auction action!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.